Manufactured with a 316 stainless steel core and laminated on both sides with glass reinforced epoxy laminates, the primary sealing mechanism is a pressure activated spring energized teflon seal, designed to offer an optimum level of sealing at pressures up to and including 10,000PSI. Supplied with high performing isolation bolt sleeves and washers the IsoShield HP™ provides a highly effective Isolation kit design where Fire Safety is not paramount.
- Dissimilar metal flange connections to mitigate galvanic corrosion
- High pressure flowlines/wellheads for isolation
- Flange Isolation in conjunction with cathodic protection systems
- Mismatched flange assemblies - RF/RTJ
- Critical service, Non fire safe sealing requirements
- Flange protection against crevice corrosion